Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hello,
After a decade of poems, and essays (some 430!), Crowswrite is going on hiatus.  I have recently discovered that any writing previously published, including on this blog, will not be accepted for publication in most magazines, anthologies, etc.  One of my goals is to share my work more broadly, so I will stop entries here, at least for a while, allowing me to submit new work elsewhere.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog.  I certainly have enjoyed the journey. And thanks for your interest and feedback.

For now, I am currently reviving my middle school novel, Crows, and editing a life long collection of poems and stories.  It is an exciting new "chapter" in my writing career.

If you wish to receive an occasional piece from me please contact me via text or email and I'll send you a poem or essay.  I promise not to send too much.

Meanwhile, keep reading and writing, and enjoy your time.

Best regards,
Peace,
Paul


No comments: