What do you do when a lesbian tells you
that she thinks you are a hottie?
(OK by the way, she told me she was a lesbian,
seemingly as way of frameworking.)
· Say thank you.
· Blush, if you’ve got the corpuscles.
· Wait for it…wait for it…waits for it… …
· Feel complimented, not challenging her authority on such matters.
· Feel superior about your phenotype.
· Feel in your pocket for a quick gender check.
· Find a mirror and then look up sexually ambiguity.
· What me?
· Say thank you. It’s nice to be noticed.
· And of course, write about it.